Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's a Rainy Day Hallelujah

And it's a rainy day here in ATL tooo.. But it's a happy rain when it pours letters and words. It's the best time to curl up with a great book. My recent reads include Saving Fish from Drowning and A Course in Miracles. Both books are a fantastic read and so inspirational. I'm also helping my daughter with Great Expectations and my little one wit his school project Rocket into Reading ( a 100 book club to be achieved by may ).
This little mixed media watercolor is a part of my series dedicated to children's literacy. I assigned this unusual and all natural umbrella to Thank God it's Friday challenge . Hallelujah !

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow really wonderful painting. This is gorgeous. Love them.

Thanks Gordana for your umbrella to TGiF.

Femmy said...

just fabulous!!