Tuesday, April 7, 2009

From Sunset to Night

I'm turning more and more into a certified night bird. Over last few months my nocturnal life became alarmingly longer and more intense pushing me further down the path marked "exhaustion". There was so much to do and when kids were asleep and I could finally focus on other things time somehow seemed to fly and before I knew it would be past midnight. I had to do some serious catching up with my rest with my heart starting to skip. So these dots could be stars could be blur, but it appears that more and more of my ideas are catching this insomniac "rush".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful piece, Gordana = love that owl. Just a gentle reminder that when you post a link on the Mixed Media Monday site, you should also have a link back to MMM in your post on your blog. Diane