Monday, March 23, 2009

Back in a saddle again... Wooo hoo ( Renewal time)


OMG! This was one very long and trying transition from old to new computer. But it was worth it. Due to some scanner problems I didn't blog for a while and, let me tell you, I felt so empty. even though I was able to follow my favorite blogs I couldn't participate in art world challenges and share my artwork. Thank you God and an awesome Dell support team that helped me in this process. This was the best customer service I have experienced so far when it comes to technical support. Many things happened in a meantime but I will blog about the most important ones soon.

14 comments:

Yvonne said...

Lovely card!

Char said...

This is spring time. Love the bird & flowers.

Sandy said...

OMG this is delightful.
amazing work. Love them.

Femmy said...

gorgeous card!!

Willy said...

Looks like a little canvas. Love it!

vintage wil said...

What a lovely card !!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Very lovely spring/flowercard.

Yogi said...

Oh this is very pretty. Love the coloring on the bird.

Amy said...

Pretty*Pretty!

Buffy said...

Beautiful!

K J D said...

This is so pretty.... I love it:)

Barbara Hagerty said...

This is soft and lovely! Beautiful!

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Oh, i love this one!!!!Beautiful!!!!

Quietfire said...

Oh, my! I *love* the birdie!!! This is just wonderful! Thanks so much for taking the challenge!